- LocoNet DCC Command station with build-in LocoRCC for RailCom.
- Supports all NMRA DCC format loco decoders.
- Can run up to 32 loco addresses at the same time.(New in LC054)
- Short (1-127) and long (128-9999) address selection.
- 28 or 128 speed steps for smooth speed control.
- Control light (F0), and F1 to F9999. (New in LC053)
- Direct mode programming (NMRA preferred service mode) on programming track.
-- Read/write programming for address, CV bytes and CV bits programming track.
-- Read/write programming of CV bytes with LocoNet commands. (New in LC053)
- Operations mode programming-program individual locos on the layout.
-- Write of CV byte except CV1, CV17 and CV18 (no address changes)
-- With keypad or LocoNet commands (New in LC053)
- Recognize LocoNet DCC accessory Decoder commands and sends it to.
- Used LocoNet hand controls, such as FRED, DAISY II, Profi-Boss, IB-Control.
- Can use up to 32 hand controls at the same time. (New in LC054)
- Built-in booster (1000mA) for use as programming track or of one locomotive. (New in 1.2)
- Control a locomotive and F0 to F9 with keyboard (New in LC054)
LocoCentral 1.2 Documentation (version 18/10/2021)
This PCB 10,5x14,5cm with code "HDM18C + 3D print Housing" with 3 Programmed PIC and components for building the version, can you purchase for 120 Euro
The PIC programmed with version LC054 can you purchase for 10 Euro
You can order at the LocoHDL WEBSHOP
Manual of previous version:
LocoCentral 1.1 Documentation (version 18/10/2021)
LocoHDL configuration program Example for LocoCentral