Complete Kit for Building a LocoCentral
– LocoNet DCC Command Station with built-in LocoRCC for Railcom.
– Supports all NMRA DCC format loco decoders.
– Execute a maximum of 32 loco addresses at the same time.
– Short (1-127) and long (128-9999) address selection.
– 28 or 128 speed steps for smooth speed control
– Control light (F0), and F1 to F9999.
– Built-in booster (1000mA) for use as a programming track.
– Read/write programming for address and CV byte programming.
– Direct mode programming (NMRA preferred service mode), and
– Operations mode programming – program individual locos on the layout.
– Recognizes LocoNet accessory Decoder commands, and sends them to DCC.
– Uses LocoNet hand controls, such as FRED, Profi-Boss, IB-Control
– Can use up to 32 hand controllers simultaneously.